lunes, 27 de junio de 2016

Paul McCartney for BBC Children In Need 2016 - Jun 25, 2016

Dine & Disco for BBC Children In Need 2016 - Jun 25, 2016








www.dailymail.co.uk
Cupra duper! Just when I thought my week couldn’t get more exciting (Sir Paul McCartney? Playing at my pub?) I fired up this bland-looking hatch and... KAPOW!
By CHRIS EVANS EVENT FOR THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
PUBLISHED: 26 June 2016

So when was the last time Paul McCartney played a gig in a pub? Last night, hopefully, as that’s when he was due to play my place, The Mulberry in Haslemere, Surrey. What a way to mark our tenth and last ever Dine and Disco for Children In Need.
And what a guy for agreeing to do it. A couple of years ago I went along to a recording of Jools Holland’s brilliant Later programme to interview Sir Paul for a Christmas special.
Courteous, friendly and giving – as always, he could not have been any nicer and more accommodating.

‘What the heck,’ I thought. ‘Why don’t I just ask him straight out if he might consider helping us out at our annual fundraiser for the kids?’
Without hesitation he came straight back: ‘Write to me and give me a few more details,’ he said. ‘If I can help I will.’
And so that’s what I did. I sat down and pinged him off a half-page email with all the facts, throwing in as much colour as was reasonable without over-gilding the lily.
After which I heard precisely nothing – for a year-and-a-half. Until: Message from Paul’s office. ‘Paul has now checked his diary and can play your pub for Children In Need on June 25 next year, ie 2016. Would this be of any use to you and the cause?’

An hour of euphoric expletives later and the deal had been done. Paul would play for free, all we had to do was sell the tickets. We couldn’t believe it. I couldn’t believe it.
I’ve been a Beatles fan all my life – to have Macca now come and play at my own pub... to be honest, out of all the things I’ve ever been fortunate enough to experience, this one takes the biscuit. Beyond the dream. But, seriously – what a dude!
‘To keep us in mind for so long, not forget us and then eventually make time, say yes and step up to the plate. It doesn’t get any better. He so didn’t need to do this. But he has and he’s here right now. Please welcome – Sir Paul McCartney!’
Oops sorry, got a bit carried away then and slipped into my intro for last night. Actually, it’s been a bit of a giddy week all round.
First there was the football. Then on Wednesday and Thursday we filmed the last Top Gear of the series before hot-footing it off down the A303 to present Friday’s Radio 2 Breakfast Show live from the mud in Glastonbury.

. . . . . . . . .





twitter.com/mccartney_news

ポール・マッカートニーが6月25日にイギリスのビリングスハーストで行われたチャリティーライブ「BBC Children In Need」に出演。非常に狭い会場で行われたライブのよう

Paul McCartney appeared on the charity  "BBC Children In Need"  live that were made in Billingshurst, the United Kingdom, June 25. So live that has been very performed in the narrow venue












www.facebook.com/patrick.sollitt

Jun 25 2016
Tonight on this stage .. Paul Heaton , Jacqui Abbott and Paul McCartney ....



McCartney in green ..



Nah nah nanana hey Jude ...





















www.facebook.com/iveronica

Jun 26 2016
Epic night! I danced with a Spice Girl, got pushed aside by the ever so gorgeous Shania Twain, had a drink with Seasick Steve, learned some new songs by Beautiful South, and sang HEY JUDE at the top of my lungs with Sir PAUL McCARTNEY !!! Thank you ‪#‎achrisevans‬ from the bottom of my heart and soul!!! You are one hell of a good man! 😘😘😘😘😘 Now go support ‪#‎CIN‬ ‪#‎bbc2‬ ‪#‎ChildrenInNeed‬ ‪#‎Pudsey‬ ‪#‎macca‬ ‪#‎pinchme‬















twitter.com/jamesmartinchef

Paul McCartney  on top form














www.setlist.fm

Paul McCartney Setlist
at Foxbridge Golf Club, Billingshurst, England
Dine & Disco for BBC Children In Need 2016
JUN 25 2016

A Hard Day's Night
Can't Buy Me Love
Honey Hush
Looking for Changes
Let Me Roll It
Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five
Let 'Em In
Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying
We Can Work It Out
Every Night
Love Me Do
Blackbird
Here Today
Eleanor Rigby
Great Day
Midnight Special
It's So Easy
Something
Band on the Run
Back in the U.S.S.R.
Let It Be
Hey Jude

Encore:
Birthday
Drive My Car
Golden Slumbers
Carry That Weight
The End
Her Majesty


1 comentario: