jueves, 26 de julio de 2012

Paul McCartney Planning New Album

www.contactmusic.com

Paul McCartney Planning New Album

25 July 2012
Sir Paul McCartney is planning to start recording a new solo album before the end of 2012.
Sir Paul McCartney is recording a new album before the end of the year.
The 'Yesterday' hitmaker has a number of songs ready, and is hoping to get into the studio after his appearance at the Olympic opening ceremony on Friday (27.07.12).
He told radio station BBC 6music: ''I'm going back into the studio with some songs I've written. I've got a little stockpile, and its too many, I've got to get them recorded. I've got around 20 I want to record, so I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with the next album.
''So that's my new thing really, just to record some more this year. After the Olympics I'm going to take a bit of time off to try and get into the studio.''
The former Beatles musician - who released his fifteenth and most recent solo album, 'Kisses from the Bottom', in February - also told how he doesn't see himself retiring, and plans to continue to write music for as long as he still gets a buzz from it.
He added: ''I can't help adding to [the work I've done], it's my hobby. One of my biggest thrills, still, is sitting down with a guitar or at a piano and just out of nowhere trying to make a song happen. That will never stop thrilling me I think, and the minute it does, forget it.''
Sir Paul Mccartney picture

Paul McCartney Planning New Album

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario