jueves, 30 de julio de 2015

Yoko Ono Announces All-Star Remix LP, 'Yes, I'm a Witch Too'

www.rollingstone.com
Yoko Ono Announces All-Star Remix LP, 'Yes, I'm a Witch Too'
Death Cab for Cutie, Tune-Yards, Sparks, Miike Snow, Cibo Matto and her son Sean Lennon all contribute to sequel of 2007's 'Yes, I'm a Witch'
BY DANIEL KREPS
July 29, 2015

Yoko Ono
Yoko Ono will release her second all-star remixes and covers LP 'Yes, I'm a Witch Too,' featuring Death Cab for Cutie, Tune-Yards, Sparks and more Samir Hussein/Redferns/Getty

Yoko Ono will follow up her all-star 2007 covers and remixes LP Yes, I'm a Witch this January with a sequel titled Yes, I'm a Witch Too. This time around, the avant-rocker will collaborate with Death Cab for Cutie, Tune-Yards, Sparks, Miike Snow, Cibo Matto and her son Sean Lennon among many more artists who contributed either remixes or covers of tracks culled from Ono's catalog. Yes, I'm a Witch Too arrives January 22nd, 2016 via Manimal.



Ono and Rob Stevens served as executive producers on the project. Some of the reinterpreted tracks include Peter, Bjorn and John's take on "Mrs. Lennon" off 1971's Fly and Danny Tenaglia's rendition of "Walking on Thin Ice." The collection will also feature Tune-Yards' previously released rendition of "Warrior Woman," a track off Ono's Onobox.



Yes, I'm a Witch Too will be available as a double vinyl set a deluxe CD and digitally.

Yes, I'm a Witch Too tracklist

1. Yoko Ono with Death Cab for Cutie - "Forgive Me My Love"
2. Yoko Ono with Peter, Bjorn and John - "Mrs. Lennon"
3. Yoko Ono with Jack Douglas - "Move on Fast"
4. Yoko Ono with Sparks - "Give Me Something"
5. Yoko Ono with Penguin Prison - "She Gets Down on Her Knees"
6. Yoko Ono with Portugal the Man - "Soul Got Out of the Box"
7. Yoko Ono with Sean Lennon - "Dogtown"
8. Yoko Ono with Tune-Yards - "Warrior Woman"
9. Yoko Ono with Miike Snow - "Catman"
10. Yoko Ono with Cibo Matto - "Yes, I'm Your Angel"
11. Yoko Ono with Dave Audé - "Wouldnit"
12. Yoko Ono with John Palumbo - "I Have a Woman Inside My Soul"
13. Yoko Ono with Ebony Bones - "No Bed for Beatle John"
14. Yoko Ono with Automatique - "Coffin Car"
15. Yoko Ono with Danny Tenaglia - "Walking on Thin Ice"
16. Yoko Ono with Blow Up - "Approximately Infinite Universe"









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario