domingo, 19 de julio de 2015

Heather Mills says she teaches her daughter music because Paul McCartney 'can not read music'

www.dailymail.co.uk
Heather Mills says she teaches her daughter music including the saxophone because her ex-husband Beatles legend Sir Paul McCartney 'can not read music'
· Heather Mills claims to have taught her daughter Beatrice the saxophone
· Claims ex-husband, Beatles great Sir Paul McCartney, 'can't read music'
· Reveals that their 11-year-old daughter is hoping to be a marine biologist
By JULIAN ROBINSON FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED:19 July 2015

Heather Mills has claimed she teaches daughter Beatrice the saxophone because her father Sir Paul McCartney 'can't read music'.
The 47-year-old former model, who was married to the Beatles legend for four years before they split in 2008, said she could take the credit for the musical development of 11-year-old Beatrice.
Speaking this weekend, she said: 'I think she's got the best of both of us, we're both very musical. I taught her the saxophone because her father can't read music, so I do all the music teaching.

Heather Mills (pictured with her former husband) says she teaches daughter Beatrice music because her father Sir Paul McCartney 'can't read music'
Heather Mills (pictured with her former husband) says she teaches daughter Beatrice music because her father Sir Paul McCartney 'can't read music'

Heather Mills (pictured) said she could take the credit for the musical development of 11-year-old Beatrice Heather Mills (pictured) said she could take the credit for the musical development of 11-year-old Beatrice
Heather Mills (pictured) said she could take the credit for the musical development of 11-year-old Beatrice

'And I'm good with languages. She's a brilliant poet so obviously gets that from him.'
She also said that Beatrice shuns fame and would hate to be a pop star like her famous father, telling the Family supplement in the Guardian: 'Beatrice hates fame and the whole limelight thing. She wants to be a marine biologist, not a pop star.'
Sir Paul and John Lennon famously never learned to read music - instead leaving it to George Harrison.

Heather Mills (pictured with Paul McCartney in 2002) also said that daughter Beatrice shuns fame and would hate to be a pop star like her famous father
Heather Mills (pictured with Paul McCartney in 2002) also said that daughter Beatrice shuns fame and would hate to be a pop star like her famous father



Speaking recently, Sir Paul said he saw reading music as 'homework' when he had piano lessons when he was a lad and hated it.
He said: 'I remember one occasion when John and I were writing and we both said, 'Oh God, we can't notate'.
'Someone said, "But the great Pharaohs never wrote. They had a scribe to write everything down. Me and John thought, 'That'll do us!' So we never tried to learn; instead, George did it for us.'" 






www.theguardian.com
Heather Mills: my family values
The businesswoman and charity campaigner talks about her violent father, how her mum disappearing when she was nine and the reason it’s she who teaches her daughter music, rather than her ex-husband, Paul McCartney
Nick McGrath
Friday 17 July 2015



Heather Mills: 'My parents’ relationship made me want to make that family unit that I never really had; so it made me marry very young.' Photograph: Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images

I didn’t have a happy childhood. My dad was very abusive and very violent and my mother ran away and left us all when I was nine. It was the 1970s and she didn’t have anywhere to go to take us so we were left to cope by ourselves with my dad. I’d watched him being violent to my mother for so long I felt relief for her when she left. I thought, “I don’t have to watch her get beaten up or thrown through windows any more.”

We didn’t see my mother for three or four years, except for one occasion on holiday in Wales, because she was denied access. When Dad went to prison for fraud when I was 13, my sister and I went back to live with her.

My father was an ex-army paratrooper and behaved like a general, so my discipline, focus and belief that I can achieve anything in sport came from there. We were encouraged to do every kind of sport going, so we’d get up in the morning and swim 200 lengths before walking four miles to school.

My mother wasn’t very communicative and I remember her giving us only one kiss in my whole life, but she was a brilliant speaker, a homeopath, an acupuncturist, a psychologist and she did advanced thinking, so that must have been somehow instilled in me. I never really got close to her until two weeks before she died when I was 21.

My dad never changed when he came out of prison. He remarried and had another child, my close half-sister Claire. Then he married someone else and they eventually had nothing to do with him. He ruined every family relationship he had. He had six strokes before he died but he never changed. He was always a violent man.

My parents’ relationship made me want to make that family unit that I never really had; so it made me marry very young. I was a stepmum with a guy [her first husband Alfie Karmal] from 16 to 22 years old. He was my first real proper boyfriend. I married for love the second time [to Paul McCartney from 2002 to 2008] and that didn’t work out, as lots of marriages don’t, but nothing from my childhood impacted on the reasons why those didn’t work out.

I don’t want to go into my second marriage too much because if you haven’t got something nice to say about someone you shouldn’t say anything at all, and it had a lot to do with the person I married. Considering what went on, the one thing I’m most proud of is I never lowered myself to the level that some parents do where they speak badly about the other parent and it’s made my child a very healthy, very happy, very open person, which she would have been whatever happened in her life because that’s who she is genetically.

Beatrice says she’s 99% me. I don’t know if that’s a good thing. I think she’s got the best of both of us, we’re both very musical. I taught her the saxophone, because her father can’t read music so I do all the music teaching, and I’m good with languages. She’s a brilliant poet so obviously gets that from him, but I think she’s got the best of both of us.

Beatrice hates fame and the whole limelight thing. She wants to be a marine biologist, not a pop star.

Family is everything to me and I’m really, really close to all my family. Everyone comes to me for Christmas; my brother, my sister, my sister’s husband, all their Irish family; my other sister and her mother and her family, and anyone that’s got family and friends in Australia and New Zealand who can’t get home on time. I look after my family and friends. People say, “You’re so lucky, you’ve got such amazing friends.” And I say, “It’s not luck. If you’re a good friend, you’ve got good friends. If you’re a bad friend, you don’t have any.”

Heather Mills is launching a range of vegan food, VBites, in Holland & Barrett



Sir Paul McCartney and his daughter, Beatrice McCartney

beatrice mccartney
Beatrice McCartney

1 comentario:

  1. Hello....Thank you for these photos...Beatrice is a cute little girl...

    ResponderEliminar