lunes, 8 de julio de 2013

OTTAWA 2013 (Videos)

www.youtube.com
OTTAWA 2013 (Videos)

Paul McCartney (in Ottawa)
By brishi69
Sir Paul became the first Beatle to ever play my hometown of Ottawa, Canada on July 7, 2013 at the newly named Canadian Tire Centre (formerly Scotiabank Place). This was an absolutely amazing 3 hour long concert. The band was incredibly tight and it was the best sound that I have ever heard at any concert in my life (and I have seen thousands), so sharp and crisp and hopefully it comes through a bit on the video. ENJOY!

Eight Days a Week



All My Loving



Blackbird



Band On The Run & Back in the USSR



Let Me Roll It


Let It Be


Live and Let Die


Day Tripper-Hi Hi Hi-Get Back


Yesterday-Mull Of Kintyre


Helter Skelter (part)
(NEVER fails with my little point & shoot camera that my batteries die on me, and at this point I just said screw it I am enjoying the rest of the show and not rushing to put in the back up set, lol...ENJOY!)


Thanks
(This is just a shirt clip before the batteries completely conked out on me of Macca giving his sincere thanks to the crew, the band and mostly the audience and nothing else, no music or anything and I just thought this would be cool to post. CHEERS!)




Paul McCartney Ottawa July 7,2013
By ZepMan Sam

For the Benefit of Mr. Kite



Lovely Rita




Paul McCartney Ottawa 2013
By Laurent Roy

We Can Work It Out


Here Today



Paul McCartney - Ottawa
By BlackLabProductions
Show will be available on DVD and Blu-Ray in the coming weeks

 8 Days a Week (part of full show)




Paul McCartney chante "bonne fête" à Ringo Starr
By Frederic Bisson
Lors de son spectacle au Centre Canadian Tire à Ottawa, Paul McCartney a chanté "bonne fête" à Ringo Starr qui célébrait hier son 73 anniversaire.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario