jueves, 29 de marzo de 2012

Setlist in Sports Paleis Antwerp, Belgium

www.facebook.com/FansOnTheRun
Setlist in Sports Paleis Antwerp, Belgium (28-03-2012)


Venus and Mars / Rock Show 
Jet 
All My Loving 
Junior's Farm 
Got To Get You Into My Life 
Sing the Changes 
The Night Before 
Let Me Roll It / Foxy Lady
Paperback Writer
The Long and Winding Road
Let 'Em In
My Valentine
Nineteen Hundred And Eighty-Five
I'm Looking Through You
And I Love Her
Blackbird
Here Today
Dance Tonight
Mrs Vandebilt
Eleanor Rigby
Ram On
Something
Yellow Submarine
Band on the Run
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
Back in the U.S.S.R.
I've Got a Feeling
A Day in the Life / Give Peace a Chance
Let it Be
Live and Let Die
Hey Jude

The Word/All You Need Is Love
Drive My Car
Get Back

Yesterday
Day Tripper
Golden Slumbers / Carry That Weight / The End


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario