miércoles, 22 de mayo de 2013

OUT THERE : Austin, TX (The Show 22/05/2013)

www.facebook.com/FansOnTheRun
OUT THERE : Austin, TX (The Show 22/05/2013)
Fans On The Run

Frank Erwin Center, Austin (First Night)

Frank Erwin Center
1701 Red River St
Austin
TX
United States


Eight Days a Week




Junior's farm



All my loving



Listen to what the man said



Let me roll it


Paperback writer



My Valentine



Nineteen hundred and eighty five



The Long and winding road


Maybe I'm amazed



I've just seen a face



 We can work it out


Another day


And I love her



 Blackbird


Your mother should know



Here today



Lady Madonna





All together now



Lovely Rita





Mrs. Vanderbilt




Eleanor Rigby



Being for the benefit of Mr. Kite



Ob la di , Ob la da



Band on the run







Back in the USSR



Let it be





Live and let die






Hey Jude





Day Tripper

Hi Hi Hi


Get back


Golden slumbers


Carry that weight

The End


The show is over

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario