miércoles, 24 de junio de 2015

PAUL McCARTNEY IN CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA : John Paul Jones Arena (June 23 2015)

www.facebook.com/FansOnTheRun

Charlottesville, VA.
June 23 2015
John Paul Jones Arena

Soundcheck, Charlottesville:
Honey Don't
Hi Ho Silver
Birthday
All my loving
C moon
Celebration
Miss Ann
It's So Squeezed - Buddy Holly lol
Follow the Sun
Midnight Train
Ram On
Bluebird
Lady Madonna

Photos: Jay Dillon
















June 23 2015








www.maccamexico.com
Paul McCartney en la John Paul Jones Arena setlist y fotos
junio 23, 2015

Paul McCartney se presentó esta noche en la John Paul Jones Arena en Charlotesville y esto fue lo que tocó.

SETLIST

Eight Days a Week
Save Us
Got to Get You into My Life
One After 909
Temporary Secretary
Let Me Roll It
Paperback Writer
My Valentine
Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five
The Long and Winding Road
Maybe I’m Amazed
I’ve Just Seen a Face
We Can Work It Out
Another Day
Hope for the Future
And I Love Her
Blackbird
Here Today
New
Queenie Eye
Lady Madonna
All Together Now
Lovely Rita
Eleanor Rigby
Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!
Something
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
Band on the Run
Back in the U.S.S.R.
Let It Be
Live and Let Die
Hey Jude

Encore:
Another Girl
Hi, Hi, Hi
Can’t Buy Me Love
Yesterday
Helter Skelter
Golden Slumbers / Carry That Weight / The End

image

image

image

image

image

image







www.facebook.com/LapisLee

2015-06-23 Paul McCartney John Paul Jones Arena Charlottesville

My photos suck. My camera sucks. I suck.











































YOUTUBE.com





















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario