jueves, 26 de abril de 2012

Setlist Florianopolis Brasil 25 de abril 2012

www.facebook.com/MaccaMexico


Setlist completo Florianopolis Brasil 25 de abril 2012

Magical Mystery Tour 
Junior's Farm 
All My Loving 
Jet 
Drive My Car
Sing the Changes
The Night Before
Let Me Roll It
Paperback Writer
The Long and Winding Road
Nineteen Hundred and Eighty Five
My Valentine
Maybe I'm Amazed
I've Just Seen a Face
Hope of Deliverance
And I Love Her
Blackbird
Here Today
Dance Tonight
Mrs. Vandebilt
Eleanor Rigby
Ram On
Something
Yellow Submarine
Band on the Run
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
Back in the U.S.S.R.
I've Got a Feeling
A Day in the Life/Give Peace a Chance
Let It Be
Live and Let Die
Hey Jude

Encore
Lady Madonna
Day Tripper
Get Back

Encore 2:
Yesterday
I saw her standing there
Golden slumbers/Carry that weight/The end

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario