miércoles, 18 de abril de 2012

Concert Setlist at Estadio Defensores del Chaco, Asunción, Paraguay on April 17, 2012

www.facebook.com/FansOnTheRun



Concert Setlist at Estadio Defensores del Chaco, Asunción, Paraguay on April 17, 2012

Setlist Paraguay
April 17, 2012

Magical mistery tour
Junior's farm
All my loving
Venus & Mars / RockShow
Jet
Drive my car
Sing the changes
The night before
Let me roll it
Paperback writer
The long and winding road
1985
My valentine
Maybe I'm amazed
I've just seen a face
And I love her
Blackbird
Here today
Dance tonight
Mrs Vanderbilt
Eleanor Rigby
Something
Band on the run
Obladi oblada
Back in the USRR
I've got a feeling
A day in the life / Give peace a chance
Let it be
Live and let die
Hey Jude

Encore
Lady Madonna
Day Tripper
Get back

Encore
Yesterday
Helter skelter
Golden Slumbers / Carry that weight / The end

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario