domingo, 8 de septiembre de 2013

Paul Remembers Sir David Frost

www.paulmccartney.com

"I was very sad to hear that my good friend David Frost passed away recently. I have known David for many years.

"We first met when he was doing a stand up comedy routine in the London night club Quaglinos. I also went to see him at The Blue Angel in London and we bumped into each other at many social events during the ‘Swinging 60s’.
"He interviewed me several times, most recently for the Al Jazeera Network. He was always a most interesting interviewer and, as history has proven, had many famous encounters such as the Frost / Nixon series of interviews.
 
"On a personal level I send my deepest sympathies to his lovely wife Carina and their three sons Miles, Wilfred and George, who I first remember when they came downstairs during a party to say good night wearing rather stunning striped pyjamas!
 
"He will be missed by many friends and I am proud to be able to say I was one of them." 

 
Paul McCartney, September 2013

---

Fans can watch Paul's most recent interview with Sir David Frost over at the Al Jazeera website HERE!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario