sábado, 5 de enero de 2013

The Beatles vs Paul McCartney - Say Lady Say (BRAT Mashup)



Publicado el 09/06/2012
by Coversbeatles
From BRAT Site: http://www.bratproductions.com/mixes/mashups/brat_sayladysay2.html
TRACKS:
The Beatles - Lady Madonna (Acapella)
Paul McCartney - Say Say Say (Instrumental)
DESCRIPTION:
Chris Carter (host of "Breakfast With The Beatles") asked if I wanted to do a mash-up for his show. I decided to make both songs Beatles related (thought it might fit better on the show). Digging through my collection, I found my "Say Say Say" 12" single (with Instrumental), and ripped my Anthology DVD for the acapella of "Lady Madonna". Some pitching, some time-expanding, and some editing, and you get this mash up, which works on an almost scary level.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario