miércoles, 23 de enero de 2013

Bill Harry's Beatles and Mersey Beat Archive

www.facebook.com/mersey.beat1
Bill Harry's Beatles and Mersey Beat Archive
Bill Harry in his facebook
January 23 2013


For years I have been trying to get a Beatles Archive going as it would be invaluable for posterity to have a large collection of information, photos, books etc on the Beatles for future generations to have access to and study. I persisted with Neil at Apple, but he eventually said no. I then had meetings about five years ago with Colin at John Moores University and he thought that my concept of 'Bill Harry's Beatles and Mersey Beat Archive' was a good one. But nothing happened with that. so I'm going ahead myself and have rented a storage unit. I would appreciate any contributions to the Archive - photostats of your clippings, any extra books or fanzines you have, chart facts from different countries, copies of photos etc. This can be a tremendous venture for the future. Don't forget - as much Mersey Beat material as possible, too.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario