domingo, 25 de enero de 2015

NEW MUSIC: RIHANNA, KANYE WEST, & PAUL MCCARTNEY – ‘FOURFIVESECONDS’

www.rap-up.com
NEW MUSIC: RIHANNA, KANYE WEST, & PAUL MCCARTNEY – ‘FOURFIVESECONDS’
1.24.2015

The wait is over. Rihanna surprised her fans on Saturday by debuting her new single “FourFiveSeconds” featuring Kanye West and Paul McCartney. The stripped-down track, which was released to iTunes via Roc Nation and Rihanna’s own company Westbury Road Entertainment, features the Beatles legend on guitar and RiRi’s raw vocals.



FIRST GLIMPSE AT MY NEW MUSIC!!!---> http://www.rihannanow.com/ 

“I’m ’bout four, five seconds from wildin’,” she sings, while ‘Ye responds, “Hold me back, I’m ’bout to spaz.”

Rihanna’s eighth album is due early this year, and marks her first project since departing Island Def Jam. She has enlisted hitmakers including Mike WiLL Made-It, Ne-Yo, and DJ Mustard. In an interview with Rap-Up TV, “No Flex Zone” duo Rae Sremmurd also hinted at a collaboration and Super Bowl performance with the pop superstar.

Hear the power trio unite on the acoustic jam.







[Verse 1: Rihanna]
I think I’ve had enough, I might get a little drunk
I say what’s on my mind, I might do a little time
Cause all of my kindness, is taken for weakness

[Hook: Rihanna]
Now I’m FourFiveSeconds from wildin’
And we got three more days ’til Friday
I’m just tryna make it back home by Monday, mornin’
I swear I wish somebody would tell me
Ooh thats all I want

[Verse 2: Kanye West]
Woke up an optimist, sun was shining I’m positive
Then I heard you was talkin’ trash
Hold me back I’m bout’ to spaz

[Hook: Rihanna]

[Bridge: Rihanna]
And I know that you’re up tonight
Thinkin’ how could I be so selfish
But you called bout a thousand times wondering where I been
Now I know that your up tonight
Thinkin’ how could I be so reckless
But I just can’t apologize, I hope you can understand

[Bridge: Kanye West]
If I go to jail tonight, promise you’ll pay my bail
See they want to buy my pride, but that just ain’t up for sale
See all of my kindness, is taken for weakness

[Hook: Rihanna and Kanye West [x2]]

FourFiveSeconds

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario