viernes, 24 de agosto de 2012

A HARD DAY'S SONG

www.facebook.com/marcus.cahill


Festival: Beatle Week 2010 !
Venue: Adelphi Hotel
Song: A Hard Days Night
Backing Band: Los Escarabajos
I recall doing a show in which I apparently upset a few bands and fans with my comments on how the chord for A Hard Day's Night is performed....I had with me drums,bass,12string and me on guitar and one other special ingredient that most Beatles tribute bands don't have which is keyboards.....I shared with the audience that they were about to experience the REAL chord and how it is really done for possibly the first time as I had done a lot of research on it and so I said something like "this next song is for all the bands that think they are playing this chord right, your not" (because I'm such a purist I want to hear it being done right, don't you?) so anyroad I got mixed reviews then and still do now....so perhaps this video will help those that hated me for saying it, understand WHY :) and I still mean no disrespect to all the bands that do play it....but please at least get the chords right....ps its not the shape of the bloody logo or sign outside the hotel haha :) 
From Me to You
Peace and Love

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario