domingo, 6 de mayo de 2012

Setlist Paul McCartney Guadalajara Estadio Omnilife 05-05-2012

twitter.com/#!/MaccaMexico

PaulMcCartneyMex (@MaccaMexico)

Posted Sunday 6th May 2012

Setlist Paul McCartney Guadalajara  Estadio Omnilife 
Magical Mystery Tour 
Junior's Farm 
All My Loving 
Jet 
Drive My Car 
Sing the Changes 
The Night Before 
Let Me Roll It 
Paperback Writer 
The Long and Winding Road 
Nineteen Hundred and Eighty Five 
My Valentine 
Maybe I'm Amazed 
I've Just Seen a Face 
Hope of Deliverance 
And I Love Her 
Blackbird 
Here Today 
Dance Tonight 
Mrs. Vandebilt 
Eleanor Rigby 
Something 
Things We Said Today 
Band on the Run 
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da (WITH MARIACHI!!!)
Back in the U.S.S.R. 
I've Got a Feeling 
A Day in the Life/Give Peace a Chance 
Let It Be 
Live and Let Die 
Hey Jude 

Encore:
Lady Madonna 
Day Tripper 
Get Back 

Encore 2:
Yesterday 
I Saw Her Standing There 
Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario