sábado, 14 de enero de 2017

New Paul McCartney album anticipated in 2017

Image result for paul mccartney with lp in his hand



www.beatlesnews.com
New Paul McCartney album anticipated in 2017 
Posted by Adam Forrest
Friday, 01/13/2017

Paul McCartney

In an article entitled "63 Most Anticipated Albums of 2017", Rolling Stone writes:

After announcing his return to Capitol Records, for whom the Beatles famously recorded, 74-year-old Paul McCartney wrapped up his 2016 tour and began work on his first album since 2013's New, going into the studio with producer Greg Kurstin, known for his work with Adele.

McCartney has also recorded tracks, including at least one with Lady Gaga, for an unnamed animation project.

"I'll put out my next album, but I won't think I'm gonna sell a lot," he told Rolling Stone last year. "I'm putting it out because I have songs that I like. And I will do my best job. The scene has changed, but it doesn't disturb me, because I had the best of it."


Image result for paul mccartney recording 2016


3 comentarios:

  1. You know what you´ve got. Spirit is timeless. Eternal Spirit is present in your art and songs. Love who you are.

    ResponderEliminar