viernes, 25 de diciembre de 2015

Merry Christmas! A festive message From Paul McCartney

www.PaulMcCartney.com

DEC
24
2015

Merry Christmas! A Festive Message From 

Paul


Merry Christmas! A Festive Message From Paul
Paul has been in touch to wish everyone a Merry Christmas:
“I’m very excited that the holiday’s coming up. A little bit conscious of the fact that I’m going 
to over-eat and over-drink... probably. But that’s ok!
I’m looking forward to being with the family. Spending a lot of time with the folks. Just putting 
my feet up, watching a bit of telly, and watching the kids – particularly the younger ones, 
they’re an entertainment in themselves!
I send my best wishes to everyone over the holidays. Hope they have a nice happy, 
peaceful time with lots of lovely pressies!
Love Paul”
Let us know what you'll be doing for Christmas this year in the comments below...!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario