jueves, 3 de enero de 2019

Paul McCartney Photographed At Beach Doing Something Gross
















www.alternativenation.net
Paul McCartney Photographed At Beach Doing Something Gross
By Brett Buchanan
Jan 2, 2019




The Beatles icon Paul McCartney was photographed after taking his first dip of the year in the Caribbean ocean on Tuesday. McCartney, 76, was seen drying himself off and wiping his nose (it’s kind of gross, but hey, we all have to get some snot out after swimming!). You can view a couple of the photos in a tweet below via The Daily Mail.

Paul McCartney was recently interviewed by Sharyn Alfonsi of CBS News and discussed his competitiveness with John Lennon.

Sharyn Alfonsi: Were you guys competitive, writing with each other? Or did you complement each other?
Paul McCartney: Me and John? Yeah, we were competitive, yeah. Not openly, but we– we later admitted, “Yeah, you know, so Paul’s written a good one there, I better get going.” And I would similarly– “Hmm, that’s a bit good, right, here we go, come on.” If he’d have written “Strawberry Fields,” I would write “Penny Lane.” You know, and it’s– he’s remembering his old area in Liverpool, so I’ll remember mine.
Sharyn Alfonsi: And when that happened, did you compliment each other?
Paul McCartney: Once.
Sharyn Alfonsi: One time.
Paul McCartney: John gave me a compliment.
Sharyn Alfonsi: In how many years? (laughs)
Paul McCartney: It was only once, the whole time. No, I think it was “Revolver,” but it was “Here, There and Everywhere” was– was one of my songs on it.
Paul McCartney: And– but John says, just when it finishes, “That’s a really good song, lad. I love that song.” I was like, “Yes, he likes it.” You know, and I– I’ve remembered it to this day. It’s pathetic, really.
Sharyn Alfonsi: Did you ever heap praise on him?
Paul McCartney: Yeah, I would tell him his stuff was great. You’d normally have to be a little bit drunk. It helped.










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario