martes, 14 de agosto de 2018

Paul McCartney and John Lennon's Sons Show Off Resemblance to Their Famous Dads in New Selfie





















people.com
Paul McCartney and John Lennon's Sons Show Off Resemblance to Their Famous Dads in New Selfie
EMILY ZAUZMER
August 14, 2018





Get ready to glimpse the the Beatles 2.0.

Sean Lennon and James McCartney have posed together in a new selfie, and their resemblance to their legendary fathers has sent fans into fits of Beatlemania-like hysteria. (OK, not really, but it’s still really cool.)

Image result for james mccartney sean lennon

McCartney, 40, can be seen brandishing an acoustic guitar in the photo, which Lennon, 42, captioned “Peekaboo….”

Lennon is the only child of the late John Lennon and Yoko Ono, 85, while McCartney is one of four children of Paul McCartney, 76, and the late Linda McCartney.


Una publicación compartida de Sean Ono Lennon (@sean_ono_lennon) el


Both Lennon and McCartney have inherited their father’s musical genes. In 2017, Lennon released a song he had co-written with the late Carrie Fisher.

“Carrie and I wrote this song years ago,” Lennon wrote on his Soundcloud page. “When she died I just felt I had to record it. This is only a demo unmixed, we only had a few hours to record it. But the lyrics she wrote with me I think are marvelous. Carrie and I used to stay up til dawn chatting and pontificating about life. They were my best moments.”

Lennon and McCartney in 1965
Lennon and McCartney in 1965
AP

In March, Paul McCartney paid tribute to John Lennon — who was shot by Mark David Chapman in December 1980 — at the March for Our Lives in New York City.

“One of my best friends was killed by gun violence right around here, so it’s important to me,” McCartney, wearing a “We Can End Gun Violence” shirt, told Jason Carroll on CNN.

“I don’t know [if we can end gun violence],” he continued. “But this is what we can do, so I’m here to do it.”

Paul also revisited his time in the Beatles during a recent installment of Carpool Karaoke on The Late Late Show with James Corden.



“If it turns out half as good as it felt doing it, I think we may have captured something really special,” Corden told PEOPLE editor-in-chief Jess Cagle about filming the segment. “It’s incredible that a genuine icon, a living legend like that would go, ‘Yeah, I’ll come.’ We shot with him for like six hours, which is insane.”

Sean Lennon attending James McCartney concert. 2016
Sean Lennon attending James McCartney concert. 2016


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario