beatlesblogger.com
Beatles ‘Revolver’ Turns 60
by BeatlesBlogger
Posted on August 8, 2026
This past week saw the 60th anniversary of The Beatles’ Revolver celebrated – and a post by bobzilla on reddit titled “Today is the day I get to show off my Revolver collection” immediately got our attention:
“I have somewhere in the vicinity of 400 copies and I’m not done yet. I have at least one mono and one stereo copy from every country that has released it. Almost every US label variation. Working on all of the UK label variations. Plus cassettes, reel to reels, 8-tracks, 4-tracks, Playtapes, and CDs.”
And then he posted two amazing photographs:
Somebody asked him in the comments section “Got any Rubber Soul?”, and he replied “Yes, but only 2 copies”. Proof that Revolver truly is the absolute favourite!
It reminded us that sometimes collectors get fixated on one particular thing.
Check out our reader named Simon who in 2022 sent us a photograph of all the many cassette variations he has of Magical Mystery Tour, followed by some of the vinyl gems he owns too. Simon has what he believes to be one of the world’s most extensive, if not the largest collection of Magical Mystery Tour.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario