domingo, 17 de julio de 2011

Set list 16th July 2011 Yankee Stadium

  • Magical Mystery Tour (instead of "Hello Goodbye")

  • Jet (instead of "Junior's Farm")

  • All My Loving

  • Junior's Farm (instead of "Jet")

  • Drive My Car

  • Sing The Changes

  • The Night Before

  • Let Me Roll It / Foxy Lady

  • Paperback Writer

  • The Long and Winding Road

  • Nineteen Hundred and Eighty Five

  • Let 'Em In

  • Maybe I'm Amazed

  • I'm Looking Through You (instead of "I've Just Seen a Face")

  • I Will

  • Blackbird

  • Here Today

  • Dance Tonight

  • Mrs. Vandebilt

  • Eleanor Rigby

  • Something

  • Band On The Run

  • Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da

  • Back In The U.S.S.R.

  • I've Got A Feeling

  • A Day In The Life / Give Peace A Chance

  • Let It Be

  • Live & Let Die

  • Hey Jude

  • (Encore) Lady Madonna

  • I Saw Her Standing There (with special guest Billy Joel, in place of Day Tripper from last night)

  • Get Back

  • (Encore 2) Yesterday

  • Helter Skelter

  • Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End
  • No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario